Food & Your Gut – Cooking for Gut Health & Healing
With Naturopath Phillippa Church & Wholefood Chef Jean Martinez
Sunday April 30 2017 – 9.00am – 5.00pm
Join us at the gorgeous Artisan Wholefoods Cooking School for a 1 day workshop on gut health and healing, which includes seminars, discussions, cooking demos and beautiful gut friendly meals.
This program is for anyone with suboptimal gut health which may be contributing to other health issues like food sensitivities, eczema, allergies, Irritable Bowel Syndrome and weight issues or more serious conditions like Ulcerative Colitis, Inflammatory Bowel Disease and Crohns Disease.
If you or a loved one is on a gut healing journey, this program may prove to be a powerful turning point in your knowledge and healing.
For your investment:
- 1 day 9.00am – 5.00pm to immerse & learn more about your gut healing journey
- Several lectures exploring multiple aspects of gut health and healing
- Several cooking demos & hands on cooking experiences relating specifically to the preparation of gut healing foods
- Beautiful chef prepared meals and sit down lunches on both days
- Gluten free weekend (recipes & meals)
- Learn about why gut health is essential for good health, how to prepare pre & probiotic foods at home, the importance of lacto-fermented foods & how to prepare them, & the factors that impact on gut health
- Your questions answered, such as:
* What is good gut health?
* What are the symptoms of poor gut health?
* What you can do to make a difference?
* How does gut health impact on our health/vitality?
For more information – please feel free to contact Jean – M. 0423463279